Sunday, December 9, 2007

i believe

I believe
I believe I can own the world
I believe I can go on
And break this hard stone
To become a queen on the throne
I believe I can fly
And reach that high sky
I believe I can remove a tear
I believe I can stop a cry
I believe I can change
And break these tight chains
There is always another chance
I believe I can be strong
Smiling, dancing and singing a song
Even if things around me go wrong
I believe I can melt the ice
And make this world a paradise
Love and faith are the only price
I believe I can still fight
To make this life shine so bright
Oh, yes, I do believe it is right
I know I must not hide
Even if I have no guide
God and faith will be by my side
I believe I must be brave
To take my dreams out of their grave
So as to guide me out of my cave

No comments: